If Christians didn't have the following words to use, when would it be?
- Premillenialist, Amillenialist, Postmillenialist
- Calvinist, Arminian, Amyraldian
- Episcopalian, Pentecostal, Emergent, Baptist, Congregationalist, Plymouth Brethren, Church of the Brethren, Gathering of the Brethren...
- Bi-partite or Tri-partite
- Paedobaptist, Presbyterian, Reformed
- Infralapsarian, Supralapsarian
- Blended, Traditional, Contemporary
- Missional or Body-life committed
- Partial to Full Cessationist
- Autocratic, Presbyterian, Democratic
The year would be 64 A.D.